Saturday, July 3, 2010

Massive...

Normally I try and steer away from the grade 5 style blog giving a run down of my day... but... What a massive day I have had today...seriously massive.  So even though I hate doing it, here is a run down of my day:


1. Amongst other morning errends this morning Dave and I have been on the hunt for the perfect wedding gift and thank heavens for gift registries and just between you and me... mission massively successful

2. This afternoon I have been at Pheeb's kitchen tea.  I had never been to a kitchen tea before and I didn't really know what to expect, but it has been a more than pleasent afternoon.  Although I really wish pheebs had have listened... well read my instructions AND followed them when it came to gift time.

3. And just to top it all off this evening I have been getting my Disney on in a massive way at Disney on Ice.  Seriously the best.  Great company thanks to Jess, Great food thanks to snow cones, fairy floss and popcorn and great Disney fun.  A particular highlight was Buzz's song... a monotone "to infinety and beyond" over and over again... classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment