Friday, July 23, 2010

Jet Lag

Wow, I can't believe everything that has happened in the past couple of weeks... even now that I have finally stopped just for a bit I still can't believe its all happened.  And even though I can't process it in my mind I am pretty sure that my body knows exactly what is going on because of a little reminder called Jet Lag.

I don't think that I have ever really had Jet Lag before, but I don't really like it... its such a bizarre feeling to be tired and awake at all the wrong times!  But given this free time and some weird sleeping patterns, I figured it was finally time to catch up with my blog which has unfortunately fallen a little behind. So sorry about the massive amount of blogs you are about to get, or just got if I have remembered to push publish in the right order... hope you enjoyed at least two of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment