Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Grim Reaper

I am the grim reaper of cars... Seriously, yesterday morning I killed my second car in a month and this one didn't even belong to me.

Luckily, unlike Saabie, it will run again and it's just a bit of old age, but I tell you what I am feeling like every car I touch dies! I am even starting to get a little worried about driving my new car, which ironically arrived at the dealer this yesterday afternoon, because at the rate I am going it will either never make it or some one will hit it as I drive out!

I do perhaps thinks maybe I should get a spot in the next RACV TV ad, I mean who else has had them out 6 times in 6 months?  They probably start to panic every time I tell them who is calling, maybe they even roll their eyes and think what now?

Its seriously getting so bad that even now as the tow truck picks up the pintara, the battery on the truck has died and is getting jump started... it really is getting ridiculous!

I guess have I have just been making the most of my bronze membership to the RACV... and the do say... we're there for you!  

But because its a bit depressing and my new car is pretty much hear... I just want to remind you of the things that my new car has that these last two have been missing at one stage or another...

1. Heating
2. Radio
3. Windows
4. Central Locking
5. probably something else that I can't think of right now.

So rio.... I am super excited about meeting you... very very very very soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Not long to go now. My car even played up that day after your car had been parked near it. I think I angling to order some new plates for you.
    CRWRKR (car wrecker if you didn't figure it out)

    ReplyDelete