Sunday, May 23, 2010

Engagement Party

So this afternoon Dave and I had our engagement party.  Leading up to it I have been a bit stressed... Had I done everything? was it going to go ok? would everyone come? Would everyone get along? Had I forgotten anyone? Was I ready for this? All these questions were going over and over, but now it's been and gone and it was all good! In fact I can't believe how well it went, or how spoilt Dave and I were... Seriously two car loads of awesome pressies is crazy!

Anyway what I really want to say is that I feel like this party gas made everything so much more official.  I mean I know Dave and I were officially getting married as soon as I said yes back in April after the most extravagant proposal ever, but something about having everyone there today made it even more real. So guess what??? I am getting married! Seriously... Married, it's all official it's happening!

So thanks everyone for helping Dave and I celebrate, oh and thanks so much for all our beautiful presents.  And coz I couldn't decide which pictures to put in the blog, I have decided to make a slide show of some of the good ones... Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty happy about it too... The presents... And marrying you too I guess. No seriously I love you... A lot!

    ReplyDelete